Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nothing Much to Look Forward to

Heeyyy.. today was just ordinary saturday.
In the morning i had chinese tuition... kinda boring but interesting in some ways.
At least i get to wear my new clothes today
For lunch, we finally have it in PIZZA HUT! i'm still abstaining from coke! (:
I drank ice lemon tea (: hehe.. dont wanna bring down my stamina.
sooo anyway there, we met Paulene & Tita Jane!! Paulene's gonna take airoplane deigning in republic poly! CONGRATS! damn awesome!
I went to popular and i met Nessa! lol! so coincidence
After than we went to CCK to meet my mom's friend and I ended up buying 1 new clothes while waiting for them. Hehehe. But anyway my mom agreed tht it was ncie(:
Hmm... then otw back Esther saw me and she updates me with the things that they had.
like what school they're going & what courses they wanna go.
What happen for the past weeks & things like that (: haha..
When i reached home i started doing my lit till now & I'm not done yet!
Lit is hard, but really nice to do (: haha
idkwhatelsotoexpectnow,ireallywannasaythtsthamazinghappenedlikeucalledme&tellmethtwe'regonnabealright.butican'twriteanyoftht.
since non of tht actuallyhappens

No comments: