Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday with Literature

hEYYY....
Look at my table. how messy it was when i was studying my lit
LOL. i was actually just doing lit homework.
I LOVE LIT!
although it's hard, you have to go to so many different sources to
really get the meaning of the passage. ( book )




Well...Today just went to mass like normally..
apparently the differnce was that we DONOT have ORGANIST today!
luckly during the mass, one of our organist came to save us! So blessed! (:
During mass, the choir sitting area was freaking COLD! we're all freezing lah.
After mass we're totally looking forward for CHIKEN CHOP @ the back of the church . yummy.
Then i meet my friend ( ash & Emilia ) for group study
while waiting, I coincidently met Ching Huey, Qiu Yan & their friends.
The group study was okay i guess..
We did the Bio hw & Eng test was postpone to tues (:
I've been doing lit since just now till now... haha...
like on Q10 - it's like 1 page long!
imgettingoverit,intheprocess

No comments: