Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's up with me?

25th Jan 09
We just went to choir and mass..
most of the shops are closed @ 5pm haha.. ah well.
then we just have it at the back of the church.
It was nice to eat the fried kuay teow? LOL. sth like tht..
Then the youth choir was talking about auditiong for singapore idol...
freaking scary... so they said we all will be auditioning... i wonder how it'll turn out.
The fun part: I'M WATCHING BRIDE WARS!!! LOVE THE MOVIE!
I cried ALOT!! it's REALLY TOUCHING! :D
When we reach home, i continued my SS notes. so tht's it. (:








26th Jan 09
Went to mass in the morning, for CNY celebration mass...
at the end of the mass, oranges are given. hehe (:
we saw quite a number of people tht we know.
I was so hungry & we ate at alamin .. the prata is soo nice (: hehe..
then we do some SHOP VISITING, while usually families are visiting their realatives right.
so for us, we;re visiting shops.. ehhe GIORDANO. there's like 60% sale. AWESOME!
& we I spent like $100 bucks... bleah...
i'm so saving up next month. hehe..
In the afternoon i went to play bball with my sis at the park across from my home.
Then there's some random ppl came and we all played together. 4 on 4..
i dont really like playing with random ppl though. ah well.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PPL! (:
27 jan 09
In the morning, me & my sis went to run with Daryl @ the woodland stadium..
OMG it's damn tiring!! We ran 10 rounds ...
like 10 x 400m = 4km!! wth .. but i succeded in running 2.4 ( which is 6 rounds) non-stop.
then i devid 4 rounds into 2 & 2 ...hehe... i cant stand it..
My sis, is a good runner.. she is fast but she only went for 6 rounds.. AWESOME!
Daryl: good stamina.. 7 rounds straight & 3 rounds.. haha GOOD JOB!
hmm.. i think i'll keep running every weekend in the park across my home (: LOL
after that me & my sis had brunch @ toast box causeway.
It's TASTY!!!




ihaventhtosayabthimhe'stotallyinlovewiththtgirl

No comments: