Saturday, January 17, 2009

NAFA: ARTiculate Your Passion

HOHOHO!
I went to the NAFA open house just now.
It was awesome! I mean cause i just LOVE NAFA i can't wait till i get in there.
We ( me & Rach ) luckyly got there on time to attend a speech by priscilla Tan.
She was a graduates from NAFA & She went to LONDON TOPSHOP INTERSHIP!where she goes into the TOPSHOP INDUSTRIES to know BHEIND THE SCENE STUFF & She gets to see in the TOPSHOP, KATE MOSS!!
she said it was amazing like, there's so many things to learn, she also get to experince working there. It's like life in the movie: "Devils Wears Prada" But here it's not an evil world.
It's soo AWESOME!
I'm sooo working my butts of to go in there. (: Thanks for the talk it was inspiring. After that i went to Crystal Jade to have dinner with my family
Plus i was wearning MY NEW HEELS!
It hurts but It's really nice!!!











Imissu

No comments: