Friday, January 23, 2009

The New Beginning or The End of it?

PFFT!!..
CNY celebration was Interesting, enjoyable. i guess. hahha!
I took videos of most of the performance.
I'll try to post it in my youtube acc. hehe.
Things are really weird these days.. can't figure things out.
I went swimming today, now i noticed how tiring it is & how it can help my stamina. (:
Gonna do this AMAZING PAINTING! for my art book cover.
I really hope i can find the will to do it. hahah.. the inner talent.. haha lol! like so wow.
HAHAHA... kiddin.. so...this is it.
gonna be celebrating my cousin's 27th b'day tmr! hehe (: okie dokie..
tata for now.





whatisitnow?whatuwantmetodo?forgetallthis?istepforwardnuwannabringmeback.whatareyoutryingtodo?dollmearound?imnotangryatu.buti'mconfussedihopeyoucanjustsayitalltomeinperson thetruth

No comments: