Monday, January 5, 2009

Freaking out!

OMG! I'm totally freaking out right now.
There's wayyy to many things in my mind.
You know how things keep changing.. yea i'm not a really big fan of that.
This change from sec 2 to sec 3,
I can't follow it that easily like i thought i would.
First day wasnt that good.
There's SO many new people in my class,
Somehow it's really making me feel how much i miss my last year class
The NOISE & ENTHUSIASM..
Recess, was a total blow up!
There's TONS of people there.
Seriously I miss the quiet and fun recess i had in sec 2 after duties.
No lining up, not so crowded, we can get food fast and it's only us!
I'm not addapting to this things that well... i don't like it.
Orientation was a total BOREDOM!
I know all the councillors worked hard on the games and did their best to make it fun.
pfft... i just wish we have some thing out of school, tht's exciting.

No comments: