Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bowling & Pool Day!

Heyyy! OMG TODAY WAS SO AWESOME!
me and churchies friends went for bowling & pool!
people tht went: Me,claire,phina,nana,Nessa, Darly,Marcus,Jared,Elvyin,Justin.
It was damn fun! We took like round 300 PICTURES! tht's only form my camera.
Nana have the other half (: LOL! gonna post the pics asap.
PLUS: i got like the top scorer for bowling in the 2nd game! then marcus was like 3 pts awayy..
awww but I STILL WON ( 125PTS)
I gtg sleep early for tmr's game.. damn nervous lah...
I hope everything gonna turn out well..
PS to angela: WAAHHH SO SWEET! ALL THE BEST FOR THIS COMING YEAR & i'll tell you if there's any news here okay (: see you soon! take care!
PSS to churchies: HEY! all the best for JC/ POLY years ar! btw. this gathering thing right, we should make it monthly thing! then it'll be damn awesome!
See you guys soon take care(: XOXO







































imissu.thenwhatnow?howeverything is gonnabe?

No comments: