Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nzone Vs. A.I.

Well...
we would have made it through with a few more minutes.
but time is sth that we dont have. It was 29-38
Oh well... good job team Jungang! we'll work harder for the next one.
So.. today we leave class @ 10.40, 10 min b4 recess so that we'll have time to eat. (:
cause e canteen will be TOTALLY FULL!
blah...i miss ENG,LIT & MT period for SS i heard the teacher's not there.
But missing those subj.. must be alot of work.. -.-
I hope i'll still be able to keep up with the rest.
we had Bio popquiz! & Math test.
It was fine.. but i have to study hard for every subj or i'll be so lacking behind...
PLUS! during the chinese new year hols
i'm sooo gonna be working hard, trainings and running
hopefully will help out for the next game (:
My sis just told me tht she want me to accompany her to the USBG game on 20th Feb.. .
hmm am i free?? probably i can go there with her....
Fake it till you make it! tht's what im gonna do with certain things in my life.
I'm sure some of you know what i'm talking abt.

The first Quater!
NBS left , AI right.

Idkwhattodoanymore.iknowththelikesmeonethtbutitsdefinatelynotme,sothisisitthegrandfinale
i'monmytoletitallgo.ihopeyourhappynow.fakeittillyoumakeit

No comments: