Saturday, January 3, 2009

Past Events that happened

30th December 2008
Went shopping at Manga Dua (mangdu) for short.
bought alot of DVDs there, clothes and some shoes.
The food are nice too! just wayy to spicey. -.-
after that we sent last minute invitation card for tomorrow's party
to 6 of my grandfather's brother & sister.
Actually he have 7 brother and sister but one of them lived in USA.
soo... going from house to house part was kinda tiring, but fun.
to see everyone again.


31 December 2008
Finally the last few minutes of 2008!
my cousins, my sister and I prepare ourselves for the geek party tonight!!
We dressed up as the geek and all! It was awesome!
We had fashion show of geek & the fashionable
Games, Karaoke, Potluck,
cooking demo by one of our cousins who studied as a chef in ausi.
Lastly there's always an AWESOME FIRE WORKS!


1 January 2009
FINALLY NEW YEAR!
wow, can't believe 2008 goes by sooo fast...
I had to say, 2008 can be said quite an AWESOME year.
of course there's ups & downs. but that's what life is all about right. (:
So sadly, i fell sick today. like so not in the mood to go out or anything.
So we just had lunch @ ichiban Sushi in puri mall.
then just went home and my cousins, angela & cririn are there,
we watched Forbidden Kingdom on DVD.
surprise to see the sky high guy play in that movie. haha

2 January 2008
Not feeling better yet but...
Went to Plaza Senayan to watch play BOWLING!
My sister is totally sick! she got the highest score! like 120 points!
& so many strikes & spares! -.-
& planned to watch "Bed Time Stories" but we're watching it tomorrow.
Then i decided to go to my cousin's home to help her do her sweet 17 Birthday Invitation.
It is on the 13th Jan 2008 on an Island called Anyer!
How awesome is that?! I wish i could go, but i'm on another island called
Singapore..... pfft.
ps: actually today's the first day of school & i'm still on my holiday.
i found out that my form teacher is ms fernandez.

3 January 2009
LASSSTTT DAAAYYY IN JAKARRTAAA!!! ARGH!!!!
this sooo not nice!!!
i wanna stay here longer... though i missed the first day of school, i dont really mind.
hehehe! SO today we're gonna watch bed time stories.
plus cause yesterday i did some "theraphy"
i feel better today... hehe AWESOME!
gonna enjoy my last day here!!!

No comments: