Thursday, January 22, 2009

Normal Busy day

GOSH! we finished school @ 3pm for the lit students.
MAN!!! this is stress! I didn't get to go to bball trainina cause
i miss yesterday's chinese tuition! Then it's @ CCK! damn far!
after that i head straight to Marsiling for my math tuition!
blah!! ... well at least I scored 20/20 for math test. tht makes me happy at least.
and some certain thing... though i doubt it was on purpose. I'm still faking it.
Trying my best to pretend everything is alright. (:
anyway HAPPY 56TH ANNIVERSARY GRANDMA & GRANDPA!
Well i gtg... wayy to tired to stay awake!
tmr's CNY celebration @ school! awesome there'll be tons of pics coming up (:
till then
xoxo
ihopeurhappynowthtifinallygivenup.idkwhatumightbethinkingjustnowbutimonthtsteptoletitgo.gofindyourdreamgirllah.

No comments: