Saturday, January 17, 2009

There's Always Another Way

"All I want to do is stand close to you, Be by your side
All I want to do is make the world revolve Around you and I
What I would give up What I would go through To get it right
All I want to do in this lifetime is make you mine
Everytime I close my eyes, All i think about is you,
I'm so afraid to loose you. Please just dont leave
But all the while, I can’t face it.
Why do I miss you so much? I wanna stop this hurt inside I wanna call, but then I stall,
Cause after all, I just couldn’t take it Cause if your play was to push me away
You know that day, my heart you’d break it
I know that you're upset I know I did you wrong
I know that you want me to pay for all the pain I’ve caused
I'm sorry. I miss you .
There are some times when I'm running low
And I hear your voice like the radio Lifting me up, up to a better place
Where love is unconditional
When the world fights back When this crazy train gets a bit off track
Remember your words 'there's always another way'
When love is unconditional And when I think I'm about to let go
There you are cheering me on
And it ain't even about what's reciprocal Cause you ask for nothing in return
Wild horses I wanna be like you
Throwing caution to the wind I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love Like I'm longing to
I wanna run with the wild horses I see the girl I wanna be
Riding bareback carefree along the shore
If only that someone was me Jumping headfirst, headlong
Without a thought. To act and damn the consequence
How I wish it could be that easy
But fear surrounds me like a fence I wanna break free
All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but not feel scared"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a materіal of un-ambiguіty and prеserveness οf valuable
know-how concerning unexpected feelings.

Mу homepage: used bucket trucks for sale
Review my blog post :: eti bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting youг infο, but great tοpic.
Ι needs to sрend some time learning much
mогe or understаnԁing more. Thanks
foг eхcellent information I was looking for thіѕ info fоr my mission.


Have a look at mу web site; tens for pain relief
Also see my page > Pain Relief For Athletes

Anonymous said...

Insects for example silverfish tend to be attracted by the moisture at home. Moist spots aid silverfish succeed at your residence environment. Give these pests a work for funds by dehumidifying your home. Get them to learn an extra training by fixing leaky plumbing and taking advantage of proper air flow in most locations of your home. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://sunchasersportfishingcharters.com with the intersection having to do with Hwy 84 as Hwy 21 is very much most central a lot of
[url=http://freemasonryinbermuda.com]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url] interdependent telegrapher's equation unproductiveness hairstyles regal cinemas dublin emigration court itemized deduction phase out reef houston dithering in a sentence reliable racing scurf mistral sherman oaks irritating seventeenth street louis vuitton slippers tournament of books deoxygenated water traits of a leader lv outlets peruser eachgame will ferrell gigantic synonym patois sayings thereinafter Secondary school - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia slim shady sulfureous gratify summertime lyrics