Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another tuesday Closing up to Mid Yr.

hey you! 
Hmm... let's see, in the morning i wasn't that well again.. 
I woke up late somehow my alarm didnt work.. -.- ugh.. 
then I have to take taxi to reach sch on time. luckly I did. :D
yeay!! when sch started, i got my headache again, and ms Fernandez said that i Looked terrible 
as in can tell that I look sick... pfft. 
so my mom then told me that we'll be going for check up tmr. yeay.. 
finally can figure out what's up with my body... 
other than that, art lesson was fun. 
My flu still not recovering and I can't go bball training... sry ... 
btw today's SYF i hope they win sth... i've heard that they practiced hardd... all the best dancers.
so yea tmr i'll leave sch at 1pm to go to hospital for the check up. 
ps: my com suddenly doesn't wanna go on.. I can't stand not able to acess to my com 
and for the record i'm using my cousin's mac com to do this blogg... 
okayy so... gtg. :D hope the check up goes well!!! 

No comments: