Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Tuesday

Well.. i'm so definately gonna do my Art,
i'm gonna do that 2 other painting from the month of January and February. (:
Excited. I'm afraid I have no time though.
I have to start revising and studying ASAP.
Mid- yr starts on 30th April - 18 May

Here we go again:
Study & Revise every subj.
Do as much painting for Art.
Prepare for Art Exhibition.
Practice for piano theory exam Grade 5
Practice for practical G5
BTW:
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY ANDY
yeay! finally 15 huh!? hehe. :P
May all your wishes come true and hope that
you'll achieve what you wanted.. hehe.
sry this post a little late. hehe
take it as i wrote it on 23.3.09 ok. :D





remember the Family photo from last year? 27 Dec 08.Here's the final Photos that's taken to frame! (: SHEESH.. I Look fat in the big group pic..-.- plus my hair wasnt that good.. -.- ah wel..

No comments: