Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What Happen To Me? `

Have you ever wished that time would just stop?
For just a moment. Maybe long enough for you just to take a break
finally resting and do nth but enjoying.
But in this life, esp now, that few moments would be called wasting of time
isn't it. How tiring can my life be...
seriously, I feel just taking 1 DAY resting without having to worry
and think abt anything, things that I have to face.
For eg. when I just skip 1 day of school, to rest, really rest.
That moment I have to worry what I miss in school, then
what HW i have, if I didnt catch up what am I going to do for exam.
there's just so much to worry about and I can't find just 1 day to do that,
I already pictured it till after Mid year, maybe i dont have to worry about anything else
but I'm not going to, cause after the hols, there'll be TONS of things
that I have to participate and help out with - councillor stuff.
& I'll be missing alot of things in June hols cause I'm away for leadership prog in US.
therefore I have ALOT of cathing up to do.
If i decided to drop council, then what my future will be?
I have not much garentee to help in my O level pts.
If i screw O level, I'll be so dead, that I cant go to NAFA.
and not NAFA.. i'm really dead with no future.
Everything is already so planned out from now.
it's like we're already shapping our future from now... without realising it.
sigh... idk what I wanna wish for. There seems to be consequences in everything... ...
I'm just so afraid if everything doesn't goes as planned.
my friends that know me may think it'll be easy for me.
but part of me just wanted to let go and give up right now... ...
I'm just still trying my hardest to keep it together.
idk how long I can keep this up.
I got 8th position I know i should appriciate it. I do. but it scares me. I am scared. to not be able to be good enough.

anyway

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY SWEE MEI!

May all your wishes come true.

Live happily ever after yea :D

No comments: