Monday, March 16, 2009

First Day Of March Hols

So first day of March Holidays,
the moment that almost everyone have been waiting for.
For me, I spent it like this:
In the morning the first thing I got a text msg from a dear friend of mine (:
Then great thing, my chinese teacher cancelled the lesson.
So I ate Lunch with my mom, My sis's in Church. Cousin at work.
Next I went to the Library and return the book and paid fines for overdue books.
After that my mom went to work and I went home and
WATCH ONE TREE HILL SEASON 3 Episode 14,15,16,17
The series was AMAZING! Thrilling too!
It have so many meaning in life of people. In High School how people are outcast
and the populars, Finally after 4 years, things change cause of 1 guy.
LOVE ONE TREE HILL!
PS: I MISS MY SCHOOL FRIENDS!
Deena, Ashhy, Vivian, Diy, Fee, Emilia, Jun!
Hope you guys have an awesome march hols!
see you soon!

No comments: