Thursday, March 19, 2009

4th Day of March Holidays

I never promised you a ray of light, i never promised there'd be sunshine everyday i'll give you everything i have the good, the bad,why do you put me on a pedestal? im so up high that i cant see the ground below so help me down, you've got it wrong i dont belong there i always said that i would make mistakes im only human and thats my saving grace i'll fall as hard as i try so dont be blinded see me as i really am.
I really felt it now. Everything that I've been missing. I know what it is. Even though it seems like as if I have everything, I do have everything except that one thing. I'm not saying that I'm not showing gratitude. I am. I'm so thankful for everything that everyone had done for me, provided for me, and took care of me.
I really love all of you, my family and friends. Thank you.
That 1 thing... I never come across for 17 years. Most of the time I almost come across it, but it never showed that it was real and true or whether it really existed. But...I'm still waiting for it. I just hope in come in time before I really gave it all up.

No comments: