Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Visit to the Hospital.. uhh bizarre

Hey peeps.. :D 
the visit to the hospital... sounds bizzare. 
but yea sort of.. the doctors mentioned sth abt operation if the meds don't work, 
and I think it's just to scare people... 
Operation sounds wayyy to hugeee... -.- it cost $3000 
then the endoscope check up is $100 pfft.. 
then other than operation there's another one ...sth wave... is $500 
these days things are so exx... 
I heardd there's some issue in class after i left the sch.. 
gonna hear the story tmr! yeay!! rumors and scandals. :D 
guess what? MY COM AND PHONE IS SICK AS WELL! 
my com needs operation too! but b4 tht operation I need to extract the IMP filesss.. 
and really...it feels weird not having a com.. 
for the record im using my cousin's com so tht's why i can write this. :D 
sigh...i feel disconnected without com & I have so many projects that's coming up.. 
i'm in so much trouble. 
Plus to extract the file it can be from $100 -$1000 depends on the hard drive condition -.- 

No comments: