Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates

28 March 2009
hmm.. Let's see.. I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY DOING MY ART!!!
LITERALLY WHOLE DAY!! I sat down in my room and Dododo... -.-
I'm freaking tired. Although...
I did enjoy it. :D It was fuN! Trying me new skin tone paint!! yeay!
But from 3pm- 4.30pm my groupie from council came to my place
to do the International Friendship day DECO! :D HEHE..
Plus my flu Allergy is coming back...shoot.. I hope this dont get worse.
Or else... I'll need to really go for check up...
I do love Check up but I HATE NEEDLES...
29 March 09
UHHH, i didny feel so well today... and i didn't go for choir..
But i'll do my best to keep myself healthy and go for choir next week
and also for the Easter Virgil practices.
Other than that i FINALLY FINISH UP my paintingsss..

No comments: