Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shopping day

Hey'all (:
Today was kinda great (: Love the shopping time @ mangga dua :p haha. I've got a bag, few shirts and jeans.
 Anyway, along the way, i was looking at the side of the road, there's like so many houses, roads and bridges that's unattended. I mean there's like so many mess in here. There's building that was left over by the riots dk how many years ago. If I'm not wrong it was almost 10 years ago & the building was still there. With no one taking care of it and doing business in it.
There's so many big drainage but all of them have black water and super polluted water flowing through it. Since we have so many people and alot of jobless people, why not hire them and make a workforce? why not use the people resources to clean and improve the country, i know it can't be just that simple as saying than doing it but if no one tries to do it or start it, who's gonna start.
 Some of the things that's build here are like half done and half way. What happen to e money tht was suppose to be used on building the things? go to your own pocket. wth! Money can't be eaten if u haven't realise that. If you don't start improving everything and cleaning things, global warming can be faster than you thought.
 i don't know what going through my mind, what happen when i was with you, i was just  really happy. When i was with you, nothing else seems to matter. Even at one point, I don't even care what other people might think. I was just glad to be with you. My friends told me, that he must have been something, cause it made me happier that I  had ever been in the whle 3 years that she known me. Everything that happen between them, I'll never forgets it, it was a nice memory to keep. Even though you may not look at it that way, not anymore. but I'm grateful for everything that you have given me. (: imy&ily. sorry i made u go through the pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!