Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is All i've got.

I'm freaking serious missed the book. I miss my friends. I miss everything that I used to have. I miss you for freaking goodness sake.

Did I said sth stupid? there goes one mistake. Did I bore you with my problems? I'm sorry for being selfish. This is all i've got, This is all that i'm not. It doesn't matter who we are, each one of us have our moments.Why can't I just let it go? This is all the things that doesn't make sense, your expectations, your explanations. It made me all confuse. Every word that you told me, I can't forget it. It just keep running around my head.

When I read the pass msges/ chat log, I wish it hadn't turn out this way.I wish it turned out to be a much better things. I dont know what to do. We stay together was the promise we made. But suddenly it's not so clear when i'm being pulled both ways.It's breaking my heart, it's impossible to choose. What if I don't try , what if i do? I thought u said it was gonna be alright, and it's gonna be easy. I wanna go back. I don't want it to be this way. Not like this.

No comments: