Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion Project!

HEY'ALL !
I'm so totally on for fashion project in order for me to get into NAFA! wooo!
I can let go now (: hehe. just gotta handle the nightmare a little. (: Of course I hope we're still friends & you're not angry at me anymore. Sorry abt what I said. I was reckless. :p so yea.
UHH!
I'm gonna go off 17 Dec. I never thought i'll be so glad leaving this Island for a holiday @ paradise for now (; I need to get away for now(: Ironic i told you not to run away, but I feel like running away right now (:
So anyway yes I'm SORRY! :D Hope you'll forgive me :D I've accepted everything now (: Gonna move on.
NEXT YEAR
I have to be damn discipline man. I cannot have any hw left out or I wont have time to do them. :D so yea :D That's all for now (:
BUH-BYE. ;D

No comments: