Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Final Address to you (: I love you.

so hey, I know i said i love you, yes it's absolutely true. (: and since we're going this way. I just gotta say thank you. for everything. For every moment that we spent together. for being there for me whenever i needed someone to be there. For taking care of me when I was sick and worrying me for what I did to hurt myself. This is the first time, I felt something like this for someone. so thank you so much from the bottom of my heart  (: I'm sorry for breaking your heart again and again with the words I said & the things I did. If I can take it all back and do it all over again, I would. I would go back to 1 Nov and start all over again. I meant what i said, I'll never forget you & that I love you. So thank you (: I hope we'll still be friends at some point (: Forgive me for everything I did that hurt you.

Que puedo hacer esto (: te prometo que nunca te haría daño de nuevo (: Te amo
From now in I'll never ever do anything to hurt you ever again. I'm sorry for doing the things that hurts you.


LOVE
ERICA.

No comments: