Friday, December 4, 2009

It Begins and it ends.

So here we go...
It started just not long ago. But I guess it ended sooner that what i expected. I though something would change into a better one. I know yesterday I wasn't feeling that much effect on it. But I think it starts to have an effects now. why? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
I guess being excluded isn't what I wanted. That feels really bad, to get excluded. I'm okay with what u did ( i think) but just don't start excluding me out.
Im feeling a fever coming my way soon. It's comes and goes. wth! I cant get sick again.. This isn't my time... All the not so good stuff coming at the same time. Reality. Maybe next year it'll feel much worse. Which makes this year and this feeling a practice for what's to come.
I think it's gonna get draggy from here on. Hope I can cope with it all.

No comments: