Saturday, December 19, 2009

Soo.. Holiday!

Okayy... I'm like watching this indonesian tv show. It's like so sad.
There's so many people that doesn't have a proper house and all. they're like struggling and everything. kay i feel so blessed right now. Shouldn't have complained abt so many stuff and be grateful for what i have. (:

Well my sister is on her way to australia for holiday. Like freaking nice. She have some trip that she joined with her ever lasting best friend - thania. (: Hope they have fun.:D they better take loads of pictures.(: I probably gonna miss her complains hahah :D Hope she finally had some fun, like how I always feel when I kept traveling. I wonder where I'd like to stay in the future. I dont think I wanna stay in Jakarta. I do love the things here & my family is  here. Idk whether I wanna stay in Singapore, although most of my friends now are from there and since i've stayed there, I had so many opportunities and I've found what I wanted to be.(:  There's so many memories there I guess. I've experienced so many thing in singapore. Like practically my teenage life here. It's so freaking amazing. (: and yea I love it! :D

SO anyway.... I've cut my hair... yesterday (: It's short. But probably it's not tht short. whatever hahah :D But yea, I  liked it (:(:
imissu
ERICA (:

No comments: