Thursday, December 11, 2008

Session with Father T

Heyy...
There's nth much today just the session with Father T. So at first we wrote down a prayer for us to recite to ourselves jsut before our confirmation ceremony.
Mojority of us wrote to God Our Father in the beggining but father said that it was wrong and that Sacrament of Confirmation is suppose to be us and the Holy Spirit. So the 2nd time we wrote our prayers is to him.
Practically for me when i wrote the prayers i just wrote it like I'm talking to e Holy Spirit.
Father said that we must have the DESIRE to really want e Holy Spirit in our life.
"Dear Holy Spirit I really want you in My life,
I want you to guide me all through my life.
Im sorry if I had forgotten about you.
I'm sorry that i had doubt you.
Thank you for always being there for me through good times and bad times.
Thank you for making me feel your presence.
Bless me so that I may be really ready for confirmation. "
Dear friends please pray for me so that i am really ready to be confirm.
imissu i'm sry that i'm always late to admit it . now i know what matters. but i guess it's just too late.

No comments: