Monday, December 15, 2008

CONFIRMATION DAY!!!




































































































HEY ALL!!
FINALLY CONFIRMATION! I can't believe it's that fast that all of us got confirmed already!
we've been like waiting for this day for SO LONG!HoNESTLY it was a really AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I WILL REMEMBER IT THROUGH OUT MY LIFE.
To those getting confirm: Like LEONARD
anyway READ YOUR BIBLE START FROM NOW! AND GO CONFESSION! HEHE (:

The FUNNY thing! I WAS BUSY doing idk what till i FORGOT to take like LOTS and LOTS of pictures. I mean knowing me in this kind of events i will take like over 300 hundred one loh! OMG i only took a few!BLAHH!!!

So For today i just went to orchard to buy books cause it's like my las day in singapore. haha LOL. tomorrow i'll be going to Jakarta which is extremely excitu going! LOL.. Can't wait! (: Serisouly i think i may even miss my church friends here. Ahh .. you guys gonna be like spending christmas TOGETHER!! and more PICTURES!!!I want to be inside okay!
LOL...
Gonna miss you guys really badly (: TAKE CARE OKAY (:

See you guys SOON!

No comments: