Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Day In Jakarta.

Heyyy you!
On the plane: My head is KILLING me!
during e flight, my brain seems to be feeling like it's been squished!
I keep on getting this since February trip back.
MY theory: I have flu which cause my brain to react to the air compression in the plane? LOL.. Plus i think i'm getting sick.
I've been sleeping late alot of time! ugh.. way too stressing. -.-
oOkay. so first day here isn't that bad. It's been boring a little i guess.
there's practically nothing much to do.
It's not like i'm singapore where i have things LINED up for me to do!
I cant belive this...
My 2 cousins are busy till sunday cause they're doing a christmas thing in sch
till almost the whole day. Sounds awesome.
Hope i can watch it on saturday.
Meanwhile, i think i'm gonna start reading my geog & HW tmr
and do my dress fitting for the family photo (:


on of the pictures we took b4 me,my mom and sis went in to the departure hall (:
I like this pics (: LOL
imisshimalready.ihopethingswillbegobacktothewayitusetobe

No comments: