Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ordinary Day (:

I'll be the one to tell everyone I'm gone I've fallen in To a place I can begin to understand.
I'm just happy you're here to hold my hand .
All I want to do is stand close to youBe by your side All I want to do is make the world revolve Around you and I What I would give up What I would go through To get it right All I want to do in this life time is make you mine.
My secret's out It's been hidden in my heart That's over now
I found it all You're the everything I've never had And I got it bad.
And it's far too hard to see What the future will be Everywhere I go now you're with me.
Hahhaa (: Hey you!
As usual Tuesday, Piano lesson. and I'll be finishing up the confirmation gift to all my beloved friends (:
ps: Singapore Flyer thing yesterday was postpone so i shop for my simple confirmation shoes (:
Imissu

No comments: