Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HEYYYY!!!!

TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHERE I GET SOOOO EXCITED! Seriously I just can't wait for my PEOPLE TO PEOPLE PROGRAM!!! UGHHH!!! i really wanna go so badly. I wanna finally experience the enjoyment of LIFE where i get to travel to somewhere else and meet many people!! from AROUND THE WORLD! Sure i', gonna miss home when i'm there but it's the opportunity of a LIFETIME!

Forgive me if i'm being greedy right now but I want to apply for the AMBASSADOR PROGRAM TOO! We get to travel anywhere around the world for almost 2 weeks or more! OMG imagine the FUN!

OMG I just cant wait till summer comes!!! MUAT STUDY HARD WOOPPEEE!!!

are we still friends? if we still are, how come it feels like i', some idiot that u wanted to ignore so badly? Like another junk that u used and throw away when u dont need it anymore. I thought for once it's gonna be a different thing this time, but i was wrong AGAIN! I guess it's just too good to be true

No comments: