Friday, December 12, 2008

One Of Those Days

"I wish that you are here with me, but we're stuck where we are i
t's so hard, you're so far..
This long distance is killing me. Life is a road and I want to keep going love is a river
I wanna keep flowing life is a road now and forever wonderful journey.
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
in the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you"
So today i just went for basketball training and all... blahblahblah...
we can't seems to decide which design, no, the word jungang and the name are placed on the shirt..
soo... stress...
JealousyJealousyJealousyJealousyJealousy... OMG
can't be JEALOUSY it's one of the DEADLY SIN!!
GEEZZZ..... BLAHHHH!!!
PREPARE Yourself for CONFIRMATION!
so the session with fahter, he made us read the all the chapters in ACTS of APOSTLE
Seriously i'm glad i read it cause it refresh my memories about the old stories.
it's about the Holy Spirit (: YES!!!
uhh i'm seriously damn EXCITED for CONFIRMATION!
i want to remember this forever & never forget about it.
I don't want it to just be another event or memory. Sth really SIGNIFICANT
I've got enough of "just another memory" things. some hurts & I really don't want that.
So i'm gonna finish up the reading the act of apostle (:LOVES
hmm...what am i going to do with my hair?? i wonder... shall not think about tht.
I had like salmon omlet as my dinner hehe so TASTY&YUMMY!
idkwhthertomissuornot.

No comments: