Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meeting my Dad...

Heyyy...
So today i meet my dad, he came from pekalonga ( im not sure if tht's the correct spelling) ah well... so it's been years ( 3/4 yrs) since i've seen him
obvisouly he doesn't seems to change in appearance tht much
but I guess for me & my sis, we changed alot
it's nice to see him i guess..
Though i'm glad e things in the past happened,
cause if it hadn't happen, i wouldn't meet all my WONDERFUL FRIENDS in
SINGAPORE! and i've really learned alot there.
So here's me & my dad
with a prata that i made!
actually i took it from the fridge
it's a frozen food


Me, my dad & sis.
Okay, rarely we took pics and all.
Ah well (:

Me, Sis, dad & his friend.
His friend was so kind!
they've been friend since school times
How cool is tht?!


THE family photo!
We haven't took a family photo in years
but the BIGGER family photo's coming
up on the 27th Dec 08



My dad& Sis... haha
he's not looking @ the camera!



Okay here's better,
at least he's looking at the camera (:
AWESOME!












Went to J.CO and buy green teaFreeze(:
So there's me & My sis with the little trolley,
it's so cute! ahah LOL.!

No comments: