Saturday, October 18, 2008

This Is The Day!




My causin, Sister and me. (:
Hey You... Well i finally went some where kinda far. like Orchard ( not so far ) but being a girl finally.. i went shopping actually window shopping.. i'm not allowed to buy anything cause i spend much money travelling next year. It's all planned... phew...
seriously how could i have thought that i can change the way council are when i cant even settle the problem in my family. It wasn't until recently that i realised that problem was there inside my own family..practically everyone in my family is perfect i guess. they all have everything they wanted. they're smart, talented, pretty and handsome the perfect bf and gf... idk if i actually am like them... The things i have to keep me busy is practically just to keep me from thinking the reality that i'm in..do i really belong?
I've realise i love to see people around me happy, but it's just that i can't do that... the things i did was always a temporary happiness... idk if it's ever satisfying... I think i'm the way i am cause practically i dont live in the world like everyone else in my family does.. they can get the things they want, i can't... I guess that the things that made me wanna have a world and live in world like in movies and fairytales. It seems like i'll never feel i belong anywhere.... not even in church, i felt left out. when i went shopping with my friends or family they seems to have enjoyed it while i only get to glanced at it.. it hurts...but that's sacrifices right... live with it...
xoxo

No comments: