Thursday, October 16, 2008

ARTY DAY!

Hey you... Today as a start of freedom day 2Es & 2Ten went to SAM! It was awesome! The one fact that I took lots of pic! hehe... it's the memories I'd really like to keep, I do love my class.. they're somehow just awesome... :D The fact that we've seen one another for 2 years.. this probably bring us all closer and getting to know more about one another. This is the best!



SOME OF THE LOVABLE PPL (:








hmmm after this trip.. me, jace & DJ stayed back cause we have to do our science thing which due tomorrow for Annual Art Exhibition in our sch. AWESOME! I'm excited for tomorrow seriously and I need to sign my art piece so yea. We got free pizza too cause we were hungry while we're doing the science chemistry for display. ahha :D lol

Till next time! everlasting friendship and experience
ps: 2 nobility people - i'll be doing yr 1&2 tribute for u guys it'll be posted on youtube when I'm done :D Loves
xoxo

ps: Lit i got 84/100

No comments: