Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lost Inside...

Hey you! yesterday was so much fun! we went to the Night Safari for early Halloween! it was so awesome!!! I had like no more voice after screaming and screaming
here's some of the pictures


Hmmm... idk where to begin.. why don’t i ask you guys a question. What you think of my life? If u think it’s like woohoo so wonderfully fairy tale... haha very funny.. it’s so the opposite..I may be scoring well in school but behind all that my life is not as good as you think it is. Seriously I think i’m doing all that to make someone in my life proud that I had lift up to expectations. So far in my life ever since i started secondary school my life is about expectations, expectations, expectations, I have to live up to that. I can’t even begin saying that my life is like a robot. I don’t even know if I’ll be free from this one day. How long can I last to just keep quiet and not say or complain about a single thing. I know you want me to be like my cousins, who are smart, pretty, passionate, talented other things that they are good at but I can’t be like them, doesn’t matter what I do I’ll never be like them. If you want them so much why don’t u have them as your child? Seriously ... if anyone of u think that i should just talk to her like that? It’s not gonna be any use cause she’ll not listen, she’ll think it as some joke... Everything that I committed in my studies is not enough isn’t it? You want me to get top in level no matter what the condition and you don’t care if i got second or third, the only thing that matters to u is the first place isn’t it, just like how my cousin got her 1st place. I’m not smart! Why can’t u understand that? I never will score good enough to you and you think that everything else is just a waste of time unless i spend it studying. Wow.. what a shocker.. u wont even allow me buy anything. I get it i’m going to an expensive trip next, i get that but seriously you had seen my schedule and you know how busy I am and you still want me to work, won’t you give me a break? I’M NOT SOME ROBOT YOU INVENTED! Seriously if i really had the time i will okay? Happy?

No comments: