Friday, October 10, 2008

Revelation from Exams

AWESTRUCK! EXAMS OVER! PARTY TIME PEOPLE!!
EHHEE... LOL... Mrs Lombardo said that my compo wasn't so bad this time for my EOY!! YES! I may have the chance to get lit! uhh... cross my fingers.. (: lol
anyway... for councils there's like few camps that we'll look forward to. but yea i wanna go for the camps which i can't cause those who already went to Mt K. trip can't go anymore..so damn sad lah... phelease ....
WISH: I GET ALL MY SUBJECTS AN A1? hehee lol... except chinese... I really hope i do. (:
well after exam seems like the pile of work seems to be coming back...
1. Music competition by sch.
2. Art exhibition
3. Councillor
4. Bball training
5. Tuition - sec 3 sbj gonna begin in 2 weeks time.. math and science
6. Ice skate
7. Getting ready for confirmation
8. Piano
9. Mrt K things...
10. People to People assignments

Have to really manage my time well... damnn.... cross fingers
anyway you people who wanna know updates go to my youtube acc and this blog.
Youtube: Royaltyz125
have fun (: lol
ALL THE BEST TO O LEVEL STUDENTS WHO GONNA HAVE YOUR PAPER SOON (:

XOXO

No comments: