Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Night of Fashion

Hey peeps!
I'm so totally loving GLEE again! I'm serious! The soundtracks are just so awesome! I like the main lead voices. So Strong! (: anyway... Did nothing today except just clean my room, tuition & goes out awhile to meet my dear friend. Right now i'm watching America's next top model! I love the show. Thursday is like the  fashion night!
Hmmm, so im kinda worried now that he's not feeling tht well. I really hope he's not sick. Seriously, tht ain't funny at all. :( Get well soon!! imy. PS: All the best for Saturday. I really hope it's nothing.
Anyway, Tomorrow I'm gonna have chinese remedial & Basketball training. I'm so not going for Councillor meeting cause it clash with chinese remedial. Its our last lesson with Mdm Low.. :( huhuhu... Who's gonna teach me next year?  :(
anyway gtg. Love ya.(:

No comments: