Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2 weeks Of holiday

Well Hello again.

So here it goes, it's been 2 weeks since the holiday started and Im not sure whether it's good or not. Yes of course when people asked me the first thing I'll say, ' yes it's great' cause I remember the good memories of the holiday. But how am I gonna keep doing this for the rest of the holiday? Is this even a holiday? It doesn't even feel like it's a holiday anymore.
Yes it's my problem & my fault, that I have so many things everyday. Remedial non stop and tuitions and other things. nvm... im just whining... I just thought since i've worked hard then should I deserve a break or sth like that. Yea. I hope someday i'll get a real holiday. Free. Without any remedial and stuff. Plus I know the teacher's gonna say, 'it's for ur own good' or ' then don't go'. That is so not helping. Idk WHY they CALLED it HOLIDAY? :(
Everyone's gonna tell me the same thing, maybe it's just me being busy for myself, I made myself busy. BUT why other friends that I have dont have to worry about so much things? Like ...
I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL DURING HOLIDAY! WHY THEY CALL IT HOLIDAY WHEN WE HAVE TO GO BACK THERE? CAN'T ANYONE GIVE ME A BREAK?! IT'S SO ANNOYING. STOP REMEDIAL!
I WISH I CAN JUST DO WHATEVER I WANT BE LAZY AND FEEL LIKE IT'S HOLIDAY EVERDAY DURING HOLIDAY. & BE FREE WHEN FRIENDS ASKED ME OUT TO GO WATCH MOVIE, PLAY BOWLING & ALL THE FUN THINGS.

people will say:  ' then don't go'
I cannot just go cause:
1. I cannot bare to disappoint them, the teachers & coach.
2. Im scared that I will loose out, which I will actually when I skipped remedial.
etc..

My life seems so boring. Which it is ...

No comments: