Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First week of Holiday '09

Gotta start
Looking at the hands of the time we've been given here
This is all we got and we gotta start thinkin' it Every second counts on a clock that's tickin'
We only got 86 400 seconds in a day To turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell 'em that we love 'em while we got the chance to say, gotta live like we're dying.

PEEP! Glee turn out to be a super nice show. Their soundtrack is out and the song they sang was nice!! I mean they have a good voice! Especially the lead. :D
ohoh, now we're HAVING HOLIDAY!!
BUT I have REMEDIALS & STUFF related to SCHOOL almost everyday!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!!!!!
IT'S KILLING ME. IT'S KILLING ME. IT'S KILLING ME.
so yea my school's moving and people are packing stuff. awww. re-live the moment of sec 1 years. I miss sec 1 years. I cant believe 3 years has passed so freaking fast! I'll miss those moments. We practically watched each one of us grow up. How sweet... :D
Hey people of 1E1('07) 2E1 ('08) 3Es & who ever in my class... I have ur pictures from sec 1. You guys look so cuteeee! :D hahah.. I'll surprise u during graduation next year. hahha :D LOL... (:

No comments: