Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday much?

Hey'all! 
I'm being sick again now. seriously I have low anti bodies. -.- But whatever. I mean there's like thousand & million reason why I'm always getting sick these days. But i wonder why others dont get sick. 
So some of the reasons are packed schedule & waking up early during holidays. I think my body just have it's time. I think it knows when holiday is. (: seriously. haha how cool is that? :D LOL. hate holidays when there's so many sch stuff... why called it holiday dude. 
So anyway for now Im just enjoying my resting time. (: Like seriously I need a break. (:


"If anyone asks, I'll tell them we just grew apart Yeah what do I care If they believe me or not Whenever I feel Your memory is breaking my heart I'll pretend I'm okay with it all Act like there's nothing wrong I'm talking in circles I'm lying, they know it Why won't this just all go away Is it over yet? Can I open my eyes? Is this as hard as it gets? "

No comments: