Thursday, October 22, 2009

Results Day

Hey all peeps. (: hope you guys have a pleasant day. :D Well for some of us aren't tht pleasant. But oh well sometimes in our life things goes up and down right? At a point it maybe at the climax where everything is going so well, then the next second you maybe at the bottom part of the life graph, where you will feel horrible and sad.
Well tht's what life is ALL about isnt it? The ups& the downs. (: We have to face it, one way or another.
like Diyanah said: the things that doesnt kill you, make you stronger. (: yea and tht's gonna be what i will think of whenever im sad.

Well today as a results day, I've received Math & Chinese so far. (:
Math Paper 1:  54/60
         paper 2: 48/60
overall marks for whole year: 83%

Chinese paper 1: 28/70 - E8 ( woopee! improvement from F9)
            paper 2:  12/70
overall marks:  idk, i dont care. should be F9

bad news: there's like 4 ppl retaining from my class... and freaking wtfreak scared
.cause it's said to be someone tht pass everything except english. :( tht could be me!!
I'm seriously gonna pray that sth miracle can happen tht they decided to make everything ok.
that no one would be retaining & tht they're given a second chance.

Cant wait to receive the rest of my papers!!! :D
ahhh! so fun! oh oh, today's achievement day! and yea i finally get my book "seven deadly sins: greed"
Awesome! hahha..
oh oh! another thing... deeana, viv & diy just told me there's like 2 different ways of holding hands & they both mean different thing.  which made me think of it over and over again!!! it's driving me crazy. pfft! but cool new discoveries. :P haha. && ms fernandez just told us about the sexy physics. I think it's the anatomy physics about the truth in life. DAMN AWESOME! I seriously wanna hear more abt it! so FREAKING INTERESTING! This might actually make me LOVE PHYSICS MORE. :D :P hhaha

So... yesterday was fun! I had bowling session with YX & ASHHY! FUN MAN! & YX won the first round while I won the 2nd round. hahah :D so apart from that. I went home like around 8? Then i walked home with my dearest friend. (: SO fun! :D & it's been great and the whole thing is very sweet. ILY! :D

ADVICE TO GUYS: ( just from my POV)
seriously guys, you may think that some details to u is not important, but if u're really open up and share the things with ur friends/ someone u trust/ ur dearest ones, you might actually make them feel more closer to you. Because to girls, these details is very important. & by sharing ur thoughts it make them feel special that you actually wanna share and be open to that girl. They are suppose to be someone that u trust the most even if you're feeling low, u know tht u can count on them anytime. They might be your best friend, or who ever it might be. Hmmm... learn to see things from the other persons' eyes. Understand what they feel and know them form the heart. Because things are not always what it seems. - the end (for now)
PS: guys please, speak from your heart. U dont have to hide anything if they're someone u trust. They will not judge you, because they are someone that would understand u, if u tell them.

Sometimes the things I did may hurt the other person & I will feel really guily about it.
Sometimes Idk what am i suppose to do because im put in the middle of sth, by making a decision that's important or sth.
Sometimes even if I feel really bad and I dont know what else to do, I just go to sleep and sleep on it. hoping that it will all go away and go back to the way it used to be.

So this next lines are for you. I will always try my best to make you happy and cheer you up when u're down. Even if at tht moment I feel sad as well abt sth else. For now it seems that you're some of the things i care abt the most. But even if I have to feel even worse to make you happy and be delightful like the way u used to, I'll do it.Although as u know, most of the time i fail to do it, cause the things i did doesnt seems to help you. So usually if i'm feeling really bad i'll just shed some tears. I know i promise you tht i wont cry, but sometimes things get out of hand. & u know that I will always tell you what I feel, what I think & everything. But I really need you to do the same. Just tell me whatever things u're feeling so I can understand you more. :) that's all for now ily always. (:

SO BYE PEEPS!
XOXO

No comments: