Friday, October 16, 2009

Exam Diaries '09

9 October 2009
FiRST day of the huge-est exam of the year. (: Well, the first paper was Eng Paper 1 it was ALRIGHT. hahha. 2nd paper was Chinese P1. seriously! When I see the chinese word, I feel sleepy and I sleep 45 min before the paper ends. But of course i've finished the paper before I slept. hahah :D it was hilarious.
12 October 2009
Paper 1: Geography - it was GOOD. hhaha. i hope i get A1. cross fingers! :D
Paper 2: English P2 - Uhhh.. it was kinda alright (: better than paper 1 of english i think. hahha
So tht afternoon i went to group study till late at night & go home with my best friend (: haha.
13 - 15 October 2009
DAILY ROUTINE EVERYDAY! :D haha! LOL.
study group was awesome! I really get alot from it. I hope we'll still be doing tht next year :D
PS: I LOVE MATH!!! :D

16 October 2009
FINAL PAPERS! ART & LIT P2. awesomeee!
exams are OVER OVER OVER!!!
in the evening sth to look forward to was BASKETBALL GRADUATION BBQ !!

No comments: