Tuesday, October 27, 2009

E last tuesday of the Schooll year.

Hello!
Well this is the last week of the SCHOOL! There's gonna be sports day on the wednesday ofr sec 3! woo pee! currently I'm watching 'Accidentally Married' It's damn funny! hahah :D LOL
very nice story though about true love and such (: hehe. + im waiting for my freind now to text me now... pfft! Hmm, I wonder what's happening to him.. have fun playing cathing haha :D LOL.
SO... On monday we had to do pot/ clay for the new pond of the new school! It's awesome! I mean apart from the time that we have to spent in the art room doing it. Everything else was qutite alright. (: Plus we had a Asian Artist, awesome! Specials.
Hmm.. still waiting... what is he doing man! :P
So anyway same thing happen for today there's making pot and clay. haha :D It's fun! :D But at some point it gets boring. I mean honestly knowing that some people wouldnt liked it. So yea. It's just boring at first but appriciate it in the end. (: hehe :D
hmmm... so later in the afternoon I'm gonna be having piano lesson... hmm, tired! Well i guess it's alright. (: As long as I remember I have been bearing with all that so yea (:

No comments: