Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun times! Has come and gone ...

"Im on my way to somewhere better, I know if I take until forever, everything can change today, so im on my way..."
Haha! Yea! Some nice moments!
Jalan Raya ! :D hhaa.
uhhh... I just got the whole album of FAME! it's AWESOME! FABULOUS! FANTASTIC!

I LOVE FAME!
People get the ALBUM! the song's awesome hahah :D
Yeay cc ririn coming back on sunday! & my BOOTS are ARRIVING!
GETTING READY FOR EUROPE!


















I can't do it anymore. I really tried trusting you, and really did. but this time it's different. Im over it all. I guess this is goodbye. U lied and u know what u did. What you did used to be what i cared for and my business but i guess it's not anymore.so yes i've got no rights to say this. I thought u've changed, i believed u for it. But time has come and gone. I cant do it. i know i've hurt you at times, im sorry for that. I just cant keep up with the lies. cause The moment I heard what u did, i just cried and decided it's gonna be the last time I hear of it and it is because it's over. so this is goodbye..10:21

No comments: