Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Hey guys (:
First thing... I'm really sorry macbeth people for not able to make it and go to your expectation and thinking that you're doing all the job... real sorry. I'll do my best on coming and making it on the macbeth thing okay? I'm extremely sorry... I know you all expect alot from me. Im sorry to let you all down... (:
Youth mass was fun for some part of it... hehe... but the fact that during rights of election where the parents or godparents give comments and we have to stand there like for so long is tiring... but worth it. (: I'm sure gonna miss everyone when we graduate... sigh... hope all of us still stay together even with those not getting comfirm. I wish them all the best.. hope to see you all soon and in the confirmation mass, christmas, new year all of us should really go as a class! hahha (:
uhh other than that DJ came with me to the mass... other than the fun singing the P&W song, she must have thought the mass was boring hahah... kinda true.... sorry i didn't expect all those things to happen... usually it wasn't like that... hahha
Well after the mass i went to causeway and eat dinner, get some green tea macflurry and green tea moon cake... hehe i know what you all gonna say ; green tea freak... hehe i know...
lol and about my confirmation name... please don't say : so High School Musical... lol....
cause i just follow the name from my mom. hahah (: and i LOVE IT! (:

No comments: