Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey People

Hey People!
Hahahha... I'm utterly happy today. well i had fun and all @ Mt. Kinabalu if you guys wanna know. hahha.. (: Love all the people there.. gonna miss you guys..
They're really enthu and the most fun group other than my church friends that i've known (:
Thanks guys for everything and i've had fun! Hope we'll never forget about this camp! and we'll go for next year yes?! lol.. must go okay ... haha (:
Well other than a devastating first day of school... scnadalous life that i've been in... so drama. (: well... it's nice to know a person from different point of view. I must say thank you for all the people who had been keeping me updated with the things here while holiday is in motion....
this is not about that. but I really am gonna miss holiday...
Damn... the confirmation thing is not gonna be as fairy tale -ish as what i imagined it to be.. I'm really sorry for all of my friends. I really feel sad too cause we're not gonna graduate together and the planned that we've made to go overnight thing @ chalet and BBQ after our confirmation and bonding more! I'm gonna miss all of you. Hope we'll still stay together no matter what. We're still counting on the youth ministry aren't we. I hope you guys still do. I still miss the P&W that we used to do and all... I'm so gonna be going to youth mass tomorrow. It's gonna be rear now we're gonna be going to the same thing often ... esp when your O's coming.
All the best to all of you (:! the best wishes. I hope there's some miracle that Father T. will change his mind and let us all be confirm (:
LOVE XOXO :D

No comments: