Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hard Work Everyday

Dear dear me...
I'M SO EXCITED IN SOME WAYS and sadd in some ways.... Well here's the things i'm happy about:
1. Macbeth yes yes yes!!! DONE...
2. I'll be going to Florida first before going to Boston for the leadership program next year! I'm excited about FLORIDA of course!!! WOOHOO!!! LOL... AND STAYING IN US FOR 2 WEEKS!!! havent done that since 3 years ago!! I'M SO DAMN EXCITED!!!
okay... shhhhh..... lol
3. Harvard is so exciting (next year!) wohhoo
Sad things:
1. I need to do all my chinese HW by sat! morning! damn!
2. I have lots of studying to do!
3. Exam coming nearer!
4. Oral exam next week.
5. I can't go home a single day early!

this is way... over my head! I wonder what is happening to me... involve in so many things..sigh... hope it's all worth it... I doubt 1 thing now... i don't think i'll become head council... ( -.- )
I'm kinda imagining how people around me become the head council... this is stressing....
anyway i wish them all the best and as much as i want points it's a good thing to be truthful and let the teacher do whatever they want. right? -.-
xoxo

No comments: