Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Broadway

hmm... so today celestial choir was great... we've got lots of fun and we did a great job. Hahaha... i really enjoyed myself and singing "in the quiet" and "Ang-ka Tawani Kristo" was awesome and cool. ahhaha
so after that i spent the rest of my time @ home studying. well not really actually. more like i was TRYING to study but i did revise a little here and there. I really hope all this could work.
Macbeth on the other hand i'll just wish all the best to that. I really want it to turn out really greatly. I wish they'll give us more time. Like to put it all together. Maybe we can really do the whole thing after the EOY it'll be better. But the fact that it's class test 4 mark, is so troublesome. I wonder why i'm not feeling this right, last year was a blast and i am so ready for that and really feel right. Now it's all different and not right.
Wish there's sth to that explanation.

No comments: