Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.

To you, You know who u are.
I wouldn't know whether U'll read this or not,
but I'll just write it out.
Please stop being like that.
I know you long enough to know that deep down you're good.
You're a good person.
I understand that maybe you're under a lot of stress.
I may not know what it might be,
but i want u to know that I'll be there for you.
I know you've heard that many times.
But I just hope you'll be alright.

At the least, knowing that you will be aright made me safe.
Made me feel happier and stronger.
I don't want to mess more things between us.
Please take care of yourself, know what's right or wrong.
Don't give up just like that.
cause in life nothing is as easy as ABC.
Everything that we've been through,
U've cleared it out of your mind,
even though I would never know whether you really erased everything
I wish there's some part of it that you'll not forget.
I hope it was not all for nothing.

Everything that happen meant a lot to me
I didn't , I can't forget about it.
As much as it hurts to remember everything,
as painful as it can be remembering those beautiful moments
even every time I think of those moments my hearts feel like it's going to blow.
I will not take it for granted.
You thought me a lot of things and I'm grateful for it.
I miss being with you.

No comments: