Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I don't know how to make it to e other end.

Claire:
I don't know what I can do anymore.
look at what had happen... 
It's not gonna be easy from here on.
It never was. 
except the fact that I was really happy then,
it made me feel like everything seems easy and simple.
I know what u said it's true.
but, every thing's ... harder

Yes Qishan & Leonard if you're reading this, 
U have noooo ideaaaa,
You'd be surprised. Literally. 

I know u probably won't even read this, but if you do.
Seriously, why can't you just tell me,
what's the reason, why, and what happen?
Did you think that I was unhappy when  I was with you?
Just because I wrote on e papers.
It doesn't mean I was unhappy. 
at those moments, I just felt, alone, 
cause you were busy.
If it was ur parents, 
then why things still cannot be the same?
You are out most of the time anyway, 
what difference does it make? 
why, pretend and forget it all never existed?
I thought U meant every word that u said. 
& that if u didn't mean it you wouldn't even say it.
i kept it, 
tht piece of straw.
it reminds me, tht it wasn't a dream.

No comments: