Saturday, July 25, 2009

What's wrong with the THING!

Seriously!
i've been trying not to complain and bother and ignore that perra!
BUT it's seriously getting on my nerve! what's wrong with that perra !
First e perra told me that I could go, when it needed people.
then when it have enough people then e perra told me to tht i'm not in!
what's wrong with that perra!!
si me gusta tanto, ¿por qué no puede hacer que no me tiro a cabo entonces? wouldnt usted ser feliz? Me gustaría ver qué pasaría si lo hace demasiado.
usted es una perra. primero dice que necesita la gente, entonces dice que tiene suficientes personas, lo que le pasa a usted.
que te crees que soy? algunas copias de seguridad de juguetes de todo se puede?

sigh.. anyway, i'm so not gonna waste my breath on that!
I so was enjoying my day. until then.
So i had my lunch @ pizza hut...
another thing Creo que podría ser la caída para el tipo equivocado.
which is sooo not good.
ah well im gonna continue my video making for councillor tea session with the principal
hope you guys like it :D hehe
LOVE COUNCILLORS. je t'aime
XOXO

PS: pourquoi avez-vous toujours de me faire attendre? vous ne pouvez pas me dire si vous me laissez-vous aller? ça fait mal d'attendre.

No comments: